Friday, February 8, 2019

Sabbath Music - Where Does My Help Come From

graphic used by permission from A Little Perspective


Are you weary? Are you heavy laden?  Are you anxious?  Here is a beauty-full Psalm and a song for your Sabbath rest.  Lay your burdens down at His feet and He will give you rest.  This song is based on Psalm 121 - a good meditation for Shabbat.  Where Does My Help Come From? 

He Watches Over You

Psalm 121

A Song of Ascents.
I will lift up my eyes to the mountains—
from where does my help come?
My help comes from Adonai,
Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip.
Your Keeper will not slumber.
Behold, the Keeper of Israel
neither slumbers nor sleeps.
Adonai is your Keeper.
Adonai is your shadow at your right hand.
The sun will not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.
Adonai will protect you from all evil.
He will guard your life.
Adonai will watch over your coming and your going
from this time forth and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.