Friday, September 20, 2019

Thankful Thursday - A New Family Member




Greetings, Gail-Friends!  This will be short 'cause I'm a busy girl this week. 

First, I'm thankful for our kitty-cat, Toonie.  He's such a good boy and he seems to be adapting well to being an inside cat.  My friend, Barbara The Cat Lady, says he must have been an inside cat in the past.  He's happy and is getting along fine with our dog.  He's taught her a good dose of respect by bopping her on the head when she gets too close.  Mostly, he just stares out the window, naps and loves to lay in my lap.




He's got a white spot under his chin


I'm thankful to have a meet-up last week with some family members I haven't seen in a long while.  We had such a great time eating and talking together.


I also am thankful for our new family member.  We bought a much-needed second car.  She's a 2012 Mini Cooper, and we named her Minnie Blue.  Her sister, Minnie Pearl, is glad to have her join the family, too


What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.