Friday, September 27, 2019

Thankful Thursday - New Friends


 

Greetings, Gail-Friends!

Mini Blue made some new friends this past week.  We went to a meet-up at the beach with local Mini owners and she had a lot of fun.  Blue seems to be a popular color, so Mini felt welcome, and they all lined up together.


I love the color orange, so this was a fav for me

I really love this first generation Mini Cooper.


I'm thankful for this group.  They were a great group of people and do frequent meet-ups and road trips together, so it sounds like fun!  They're also very helpful about sharing information about owning a MINI and shared the rules with us:
  1. Always park next to other MINIs.
  2. Always wave to other MINIs.
  3. Take your MINI to meet other MINIs, kinda like taking your dog to the dog park.  MINIs need socialization.
  4. Make your MINI unique.  No two MINIs should look alike.
 We love our MINI (like all the others) and know we're going to enjoy this group.

Since we only a block from the beach, we went down to watch the sunset -- my favorite time of the day.  The wind was blowing like crazy due to a hurricane way out in the Atlantic, but I got a couple of good photos with my phone:


 We took a MINI day trip to Winter Park yesterday and had lunch at this beautiful spot.




I'm keeping it short today because I'm busy with preparations for Rosh Hashanah, which starts Sunday at sundown. So I wish you Shana Tovah - a good year!  Rosh Hashanah marks the beginning of the Jewish new year and we'll be saying goodbye to 5779 and hello to 5780.  

It was a very good year, Gail-Friends, and we've been blessed abundantly.  I'm so thank-full.  I always like to look back and record the blesssings of the past year, so I'll be sharing a post about that next week.

Blessings and shalom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.