Friday, October 11, 2019

Sabbath Music - Ani Ma'amin / I Believe


**

I hope your Yom Kippur observance was a blessing.   As always, I am thanking Yeshua for his blood that atones for our sins. Each year, this set apart day reminds us that He is holy - and that we are to be holy, too. I'm so thankful for His mercy.

I'm also thinking about Yeshua's return.  That's what today's song is about:  Ani Ma'amin (I Believe) is a statement of faith in His second coming.  I'd previously used this song in a different version which was very upbeat and makes my feet want to dance.  This version by Michael ben David is slow and contemplative.  I like both versions of the song. The beginning of the song is in Hebrew, but he also sings it in English.

I BELIEVE, WITH COMPLETE FAITH,
IN THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH / THE COMING OF YESHUA 
AND THOUGH HE MAY DELAY,
NEVERTHELESS, I WILL WAIT EVERYDAY UNTIL HE COMES.

Are you preparing for Sukkot? Are you getting your sukkah ready?  The holiday begins on Sunday at sun-down.  I'm looking forward to some sukkah time.  If you're not familiar with the feasts and festivals of Adonai, click on the subject list on the right of this blog.  The subjects Sukkot, Feast of Tabernacles, and Feasts and Festivals have some good stuff for you learn from and to use for your celebration.

Have a good Shabbos, dear Gail-Friends, and a blessed holiday week ahead.

**graphic used by permission - A Little Perspective on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.