Friday, March 12, 2021

Shabbat Music - Sweet Beulah Land

 


 

My dear friend and sister, Carlleen, passed away last week.  The pain of her loss is great, so I know it must be very, very hard on her husband and other loved ones.  Please pray for them.

In just over a year, I have lost four friends and one dear uncle.  Yes, praise God, I have the blessed hope of seeing them again in Heaven one day,  but it still hurts.  I'm holding to the Good Shepherd's strong hand  and I know His comfort will see me through to the other side of this long, dark valley.  

The wonderful women, who were like sisters I never had, were a special gift from God to me.  For each one I am so grateful.  Their loss, and that of my uncle, press home to me that every day is precious.  

Express your love to your friends and family.  Tell them and show them that love while you can.

None of us is promised tomorrow. 

This song has been on my heart all week.  It's always made me cry, but it's a good cry.  Tears are part of God's healing.  I never knew I had so many in me.  Shabbat shalom to you all.  May your rest be worship-full and sweet.

Sweet Beulah Land by Squire Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.