Friday, December 24, 2021

The Purpose of Christmas is Worship

 


We acknowledge You, Yeshua (Jesus)....the one day when stores are closed  & we remember that You were born. Your name  is proclaimed. Songs about you, our Savior, are played on television and radio. You are lifted up. Your salvation is proclaimed. May it always be so in America. Glory to God in the highest...thank you for coming to save us. Thank you for the JOY you have brought to my life.

 I pray that all my Gail-friends have a wonderful time of worship and celebration of the birth of the Messiah.  Haleluyah!

~~~~

Here's a beautiful gift of song for YOU, dear friends.  A playlist of worship songs by my daughter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.