Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Scent of Lavender

A couple of weeks ago, I entered a drawing at The Centsational Girl's blog, and I won!

Yesterday, I received my prize in the mail. My husband brought the large box from the mailbox and said, "Here's a package for you, sweetheart, and it smells sooooo good!"

With great excitement, I opened the package, and found a fragrant gift wrapped in white tissue paper. Nestled under the wrappings were a beautiful hand-embroidered eye pillow, and two bunches of fresh lavender tied with pink ribbons. Soooo Delightful!

I love lavender, and this gift was heaven "scent"!!! Thank you, Kate!

I hope you all will stop by Kate's blog to see more of her beautiful creations. You can visit her at this link: Centsational Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.