Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Pond Tour 2014 - #4


This week, we'll be touring Becky's garden again.  This is my third post about her beautiful yard, so be sure to check out the two previous posts to see more of this lovely yard.   Today we'll be looking at the potting area, and you're going to love it.  

The photo above is her Victorian greenhouse filled with bits of whimsy.  This area of the garden is a different style from the rest, and I think it tells us a lot about Becky's heart.  As I walked through, I found further proof that we were kindred spirits. 




Becky sells plants and her artwork through her business, My Garden Shop at Home.  This is her creative space, and I love everything about it. 


The entrance to My Garden Shop at Home.  Becky has a knack for making everything pretty, and for using every inch of space. 

 Don't you love the stenciling on the fence?


I love those cute flower pots made of cans.


Her sentiments are mine exactly.





I love these painted rocks.



                                                    Birdhouses!!!  I love them, too.



More proof that Becky and I are kindred spirits.  I agree with every one of these sayings. 



Heading out the door now and I'm sad to leave, aren't you?  I love Becky's garden, and I am so thankful I met her.  

Next week, we'll continue on to the next garden on the pond tour.  I have so much more to show you, dear Gail-Friends, so come back next Thursday.

 Thankful Thursday is my weekly discipline - to express my gratitude to Hashem for His over-flowing, abundant blessings.

*****************

Modest Mom Monday Link-up 
Meet-Up Monday




A Wise Woman Builds
Whole Hearted Wednesday 
Wake Up Wednesday
Whimsical Wednesday

Jenny Marie's Wordless Wednesday 


Favorite Things 

Hearts for Home Blog Hop

Fab Creative Friday
Friendship Friday 
Freedom Friday

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely place. I would love to have a garden like that. Thanks for sharing your garden tour with us at Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel, you're an angel for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. Come back again real soon.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the tour of Becky's garden... love the signs, love the painted rocks, very inviting and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Esther. I have so much more to show y'all on this pond tour. It was amazing, so come back again to see the other ponds and gardens.

      Delete
  3. Amazing garden. I can picture myself relaxing there! Can you imagine what the first garden must have been like? ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even begin to imagine. It must have been beautiful. And imagine the beauty in the new heaven and earth to come.
      Thanks for stopping by today.
      Blessings and shalom,
      GG

      Delete
  4. It must have been so beautiful. And we can't even imagine all He has prepared for us in the new heaven and earth. I'm looking forward to that.

    Thanks for stopping by, and come back again soon.

    Shalom,
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place. I really love those painted rocks. This would be such a great place to just sit and be one with nature and get away from everything for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilary, you are so right. My husband made a pond and garden area for me that I can see from my backyard veranda. I do just as you said when I sit there. I love my little oasis. You can read about it here: http://gailgolden.blogspot.com/2012/11/gratitude-day-6-my-back-yard.html
      Thank you for stopping by today and leaving your sweet comments.
      Blessings,
      GG

      Delete
  6. This is a great post! I chose it as one of my favorites and am featuring it tomorrow on the Hearts for Home Blog Hop. Thanks for linking up! learningtable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I loved this visit. I especially love the painted rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, and come back. This will be a long series because I saw so much that day.
      Shalom,
      GiGi

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.