Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wisdom Wednesdays - Are You Ready?





Are you ready if Yeshua the Messiah were to return today?  I am.  Do you long for His appearing?  I do.

The Bible prophecies about his coming are being fulfilled before our very eyes.  I read a fascinating article this morning about the Dead Sea that is a fulfillment of these Scriptures:

 “And it shall come to pass in that day that living waters shall go out from Yerushalayim: half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea; in summer and in winter shall it be.” (Zechariah 14:8)


"Then said he unto me: ‘These waters issue forth toward the eastern region and shall go down into the Arabah; and when they shall enter into the sea into the sea of the putrid waters the waters shall be healed. And it shall come to pass that every living creature wherewith it swarmeth whithersoever the rivers shall come shall live; and there shall be a very great multitude of fish; for these waters are come thither that all things be healed and may live whithersoever the river cometh. (Ezekiel 47:8-9)

The article has fascinating information about how the Dead Sea is receding, and sinkholes are forming with pools of fresh water.  Fish are living in the waters.  Haleluyah!
You can read the article, which has lots of links for reference, at this LINK on Breaking Israel News.  It details the changes which are a fulfillment of Messianic prophecies. 

I am so excited to learn this because I am longing for Yeshua to return.  I say, "Baruch Haba bashem Adonai" - "Blessed is He who comes in the name of Adonai". With all my heart I say, "Come, Yeshua, Come Soon."
I saw these changes on my last trip to the Dead Sea in 2013.  I was shocked to see how wide the beach was compared to my visit in 1996.   We were told that it's very dangerous to walk out on the shores because of the sink holes.   You can see my photos and read about my visit HERE.  

The location we visited for swimming was a very long way from the water's edge, and it must have been filled in with dirt.  The spot for bathing was small, and roped off.  You can see the pictures in my post.


So many prophecies have been fulfilled in my lifetime that my heart races as I write this post.  All indications are that we are living in the last days.  Messiah Yeshua could return at any moment.  I hope you are ready.  The story of the ten virgins is on my mind today.  Read it in Matthew 25:1-13, and ask in prayer whether you are one of the wise or the foolish.

The wise are the ones who have accepted Yeshua the Messiah (the oil) and are obeying His Torah. The foolish are the ones who refuse to accept and obey Him.  You don't want to hear Him say, "I know you not."

I am listening for the sound of His coming!!!!

**********************

 I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at: 


Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.