Friday, December 30, 2016

Sabbath Music - Dance With Me







This is a worship song about the love between Adonai and His Bride, based on the Song of Solomon.  Every time I hear this song, it makes me cry because the beautiful love I feel for Him is so sweet and precious, and my heart overflows with love and joy in knowing Him.

I pray you will close your eyes and listen.  Know that He loves you like that -- with sweet, tender love.

He wants your life to be a dance of JOY, and it can be when you surrender and let let Him lead.

Enjoy a dance with your Beloved on this, His set-aside day, the Sabbath.  Dance With Me by Paul Wilbur.

Shabbat Shalom, Gail-Friends, and I hope you dance!

***********

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Suzie. I'm so happy to meet you, and glad to hear we are like-minded. Please do come back soon.
    Shalom and blessings,
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.