Friday, December 30, 2016

Sabbath Music - Dance With Me







This is a worship song about the love between Adonai and His Bride, based on the Song of Solomon.  Every time I hear this song, it makes me cry because the beautiful love I feel for Him is so sweet and precious, and my heart overflows with love and joy in knowing Him.

I pray you will close your eyes and listen.  Know that He loves you like that -- with sweet, tender love.

He wants your life to be a dance of JOY, and it can be when you surrender and let let Him lead.

Enjoy a dance with your Beloved on this, His set-aside day, the Sabbath.  Dance With Me by Paul Wilbur.

Shabbat Shalom, Gail-Friends, and I hope you dance!

***********

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

2 comments:

  1. Gail I love this post! I love to dance for Yeshua. I was listening to this very song the last night of Hanukkah this year! I am now a new fan of yours and will be following your lovely blog. I have a feeling it is going to be one of my favs. So happy & blessed to find your post in the homemakers party today! My blog is suziesview

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Suzie. I'm so happy to meet you, and glad to hear we are like-minded. Please do come back soon.
    Shalom and blessings,
    GG

    ReplyDelete