Friday, February 3, 2017

Sabbath Music - Island of Peace & Rest


Shabbat shalom means Sabbath peace.  I'm been meditating on peace this week and thanking Hashem for that wonderful blessing.  I was reading Proverbs 3 this morning, which contains a good passage to meditate on as you observe the Sabbath:

Happy the person who finds wisdom,
the person who acquires understanding; 
for her profit exceeds that of silver,
gaining her is better than gold,  
she is more precious than pearls —
nothing you want can compare with her. 
Long life is in her right hand,
riches, and honor in her left.
Her ways are pleasant ways,
and all her paths are peace.

Yes, when we find and obey His wisdom, look at the great benefits.  Peace is one of them.  When we follow His paths, we find His peace that passes understanding.  

When I was following the path of the world, and even the pagan church, I rarely had peace.   Since I began to obey the Torah, my peace has increased along with my wisdom.  

This song Island of Peace and Rest by Zemer Levav is perfect for the Sabbath.  I pray you have Sabbath peace and all-week-long peace, Gail-Friends.


**********

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

Spiritual Sundays      THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   


MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.