Friday, May 12, 2017

Sabbath Music - Chai Hashem


This is a song we sing often at our synagogue Chai Hashem by Steven McConnell.  The title means "the L-rd lives!"  I say, "Halleluyah" to that, don't you?  Without Him, I don't know where I would be.  This video includes the lyrics, which I love.

I'm also including video of a dance to the song and I hope you dance, Gail-Friends! Chai Hashem Dance. Never miss a chance to dance!  I don't.

I hope you are blessed by it and that it will enhance your observance of our L-rd's Sabbath.

Good Shabbos Y'all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:


Spiritual Sundays     Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   
Modest Mom Monday Link-up         Growing Homemakers Link-Up       



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.