Friday, May 26, 2017

Sabbath Music - Shimcha Kadosh


This song is so beautiful and so perfect for Shabbat.  Shimcha Kadosh means Holy One.  The song begins in Hebrew, but in the middle switches to English so you can understand the lovely words.  I pray it blesses your Sabbath as much as it does mine.  I always feel such a sweet peace when I sing this song.  Enjoy and Good Shabbos, Gail-Friends.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sometimes share my posts with these friends:



Spiritual Sundays     Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   
Modest Mom Monday Link-up         Growing Homemakers Link-Up       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.