Friday, March 23, 2018

Sabbath Music - The Mighty One of Israel




Today is Preparation Day.  Are you getting ready to turn away from the world and find sweet peace and rest in Him on His Sabbath?  I sure am.  Seems like the older I get, the faster the weeks go by.  And I think I'm busier in retirement than when I worked.  I love it, though!  I'm looking forward to my day to rest and refresh.


The Sabbath is a blessing and a gift from ADONAI for all who keep His covenant.  Music is a big part of my worship on the Sabbath.  This song is a good meditation on His might and power.    The Mighty One of Israel

“And the foreigners who join themselves to Adonai
to serve him, to love the name of Adonai,
and to be his workers,
all who keep Shabbat and do not profane it,
and hold fast to my covenant,
 I will bring them to my holy mountain
and make them joyful in my house of prayer;
their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all peoples.”

Isaiah 56:6-7 (CJB)

Blessings to you all, Gail-Friends, and have a good week.

~~~
~~~
 I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
  Spiritual Sundays  GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY     Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up     
    Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday 
Sunday Thoughts Link-Up
 OVER THE MOON LINKY PARTY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.