Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wisdom Wednesdays - Loss of Religious Freedom #3







Update from Kim Davis, the county clerk jailed for standing firm on her refusal to issue same-sex marriage lisences (see my two previous posts): "I am overwhelmed that people took the time out of their busy lives to write and tell me that they are standing with me. Every letter has been kind and encouraging. I am heartened that God's people are not huddled up in a corner, but they are standing strong. Standing begins on our knees. I have no doubt that God answers prayer. God is so real to me. He has transformed my life.

I tell the ladies who I visit in jail, "Jesus is a gentleman. You have to invite Him into your life. But once you fall in love with Jesus Christ, a different world opens."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.