Friday, January 29, 2016

Sabbath Music - Purely Piano


I love Shabbat.  It's the day Hashem has set aside for us to rest, refresh and renew our bodies and spirits.  Life can get busy and sometimes you feel like you are pulled in a dozen different directions.  Even though busy, be sure to stop, rest and sit still on His Sabbath.  You'll be amazed how much more you can do when you honor Him and obey this commandment.

This week, I don't have a video to share with you, but I do want to recommend Pandora radio, which I listen to on our ROKU.  You can also get it online.  I am especially enjoying Jim Brickman's channel lately.  The music is mostly piano, with no lyrics, and some beloved, old hymns are included in the playlist.  It's very soft and relaxing...perfect for the Sabbath.

I'm so looking forward to my sweet Shabbat shalom, and I pray your's is that way, too.

L'Chaim!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.