Friday, January 1, 2016

Shabbat Music - JOY, JOY, JOY





Greetings and blessings to you all, Gail-Friends.  We've turned the calendar over to a new month and a new year.  As I look back over the past twelve months, I see my Heavenly Father's hand working mightily in my life.  Even though there were valleys, there were also montaintops, and I thank Him for both.  It's in the valleys that I feel His presence the most and learn more about Him.  I hope you can say the same.

We had a wonderful Shabbat last week with our Ma'gen Da'vid family as we celebrated Yeshua our Messiah.  It was a time of JOY and we didn't leave until almost 11:00 pm.

 Joy has been a recurring theme in my posts lately, so I wanted to share this song.  I learned it as a child, and it still gives me JOY to sing it.




***************

I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at: 
Charlotte a Spiritual SundaysSpiritual Sundays     Janis with Sunday Stillness       THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   




MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Titus 2 Tuesday     Share Your Stuff Tuesday    TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS     Wordless Wednesdays    Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story  Teaching What Is Good Link-Up
A Hope in Every Season Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 
STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING     PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS  
 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.