Friday, January 22, 2016

Sabbath Music - Till the Storm Passes By


As the Sabbath draws near, I'm praying for my loved ones who are driving through storms on their way to Memphis, TN.  My daughter and her family are headed for her audition on The Voice television show.  I'd appreciate your prayers for them as they travel.  They've had to stop already due to heavy rains.  I've heard from others who have loved ones in the storm's path, and I'm praying for all who are in this dangerous weather.

On the Sabbath, we lay down our worries and cares and rest at the feet of Yeshua.  This song keeps running through my mind as I prepare for tonight.  I love to hear a choir sing this song, so I'm sharing this version with you today.  I pray it gives you comfort if you, or your loved ones are going through a storm, whether it's the one currently on the East Coast, or a spiritual one.  Trust Hashem to hold you, and them, in the palm of His hand.



I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at: 
Charlotte a Spiritual SundaysSpiritual Sundays     Janis with Sunday Stillness       THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   




MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Titus 2 Tuesday     Share Your Stuff Tuesday    TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS     Wordless Wednesdays    Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story  Teaching What Is Good Link-Up
Classical Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things 
STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING     PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS  
 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful. A song to bring strength, comfort & peace - no matter the storm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.