Friday, August 25, 2017

Sabbath Music - When They Ring Those Golden Bells

source:  MiYah Music on Facebook

Yes, it is very good to praise Adonai and make music to His name.  Our home is always filled with music, especially on the Sabbath.  It sets the tone for rest, worship and a thank-full heart.

Last week, when I was thinking about the song, Brighten the Corner, I ran across some videos by The Browns.  They were a family group, popular in the 1950's.  I always loved their gentle tunes and sweet harmonies.  Here is a playlist for your Sabbath enjoyment:  The Browns Playlist
The list starts with the song, When They Ring Those Golden Bells, which I always loved.  It brings tears to my eyes as I think about how wonder-full Heaven will be.

Have a rest-full, worship-full, and joy-full Sabbath, dear Gail-Friends.

~ ~ ~ ~
I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 

Spiritual Sundays     GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTYTitus 2 Tuesday       TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS    Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up        Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, returning from vacation and nice to see your posts! Happy week and ring those bells!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.