Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Pray for Rush Limbaugh

source - Wikipedia



If you, like me, are a fan of the Rush Limbaugh radio show, you are saddened to hear  his latest news.  Rush was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.  He announced it on his radio show and you can read his statement on his website

What a thrill it was to see him receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom during the State of the Union address last week.  This is the highest civilian award an American citizen can receive and it is well deserved.  God bless President Trump for his actions to recognize Rush's love and actions to preserve the USA.

I started listening to his show in 1989, and read his book The Way Things Ought To Be.  I was so happy to hear him every day because he agreed with me about things happening in our government.  George H. W. Bush was president at that time, and the Democrats were attacking him and causing hate and discontent just like they do with every Republican president.


I've heard it said by media elites that Rush shapes public opinion, but I disagree.  On the contrary, he expresses my conservative opinions.  He is a true patriot and encourages those of who love America.

Please join me in praying for Rush's complete recovery.  You can encourage him on Facebook, Twitter, through his website, and by sending a personal card or letter by mail to Rush at this address:

The Rush Limbaugh Show
125 West 55th Street
10th Floor
New York, NY10019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.