Friday, December 19, 2014

8 Days of Chanukah - Day 4



This post is a part of the series 8 Days of Chanukah.



Tonight is the fourth night of Chanukah, and so we light the fourth candle of the menorah.  

We have a family tradition of making cookies together at Chanukah.  These will go to the Chanukah party at the synagogue tonight.  Jonathan loves to cook, and we had great fun.  I must confess, we all ate too many.  




He enjoyed using the cookie cutters, but (sad face) the dough didn't cooperate, and we had to just do circles. (Pillsbury dough, by the way) I don't consider myself a baker, so I didn't fight it....just went with the flow.  He liked rolling the balls.






 
My little taster, with his Chanukah cup full of milk.  How many five year olds do you know who can read this? He could -- all by himself.


I'm linking up today with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.