Friday, August 24, 2018

Sabbath Music - Clouds

I've mentioned before how much I love the harp, and I have some absolutely lovely harp music for you today.  This week, I discovered the duo called Luminescent, which consists of a harpist and a hand pan.  The name of the song is Nuages, which is French for clouds.

I can't think of anything lovelier to do on Shabbat than to lie on a blanket and watch clouds.  We did that as children, right?  Do you remember trying to find shapes in the clouds?  Like a horse, or a face, or a heart?  Have you done it lately?



Well, I  must admit I haven't; but I do sit on my porch on Shabbat and look at the trees, the sky, and the clouds. This Shabbat, I think I'll lie in the grass, on a soft, cloud-like blanket, and just look at the clouds . . . just think about their beauty . . .  and worship The One Who Makes Them.  I think I'd like that, and I think He would, too.   It would be rest-full, and worship-full . . . and that's what Shabbat is all about, right? A wonder-full thing that happens is this:

When I am still,

He speaks



Shabbat shalom, Gail-Friends, and I pray we'll all be listening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.