Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thankful Thursday - I'm Spoiled


Mr. Spoiler

I'm thankful to be spoiled rotten.  Yes, my husband is the culprit.  He spoils me with love and kindness every day of my life.  The first thing I hear in the morning is, "Good Morning, Gorgeous."  Then the last thing I hear at night is a sweet compliment for something I've done that day, followed by, "I love you."   

Sunday is "Pampered Princess Day" and he always cooks a special breakfast for me.  Last Sunday he made Belgian waffles.  The picture above is the extras he made to put in the freezer.  Below is one of the blueberry waffles, topped with fresh fruit.  What a man.  I call him the "Sweetest Man In The Whole Wide World."



I'm also thankful for the sweet wedding we had this week at our synagogue.  Mazel Tov to Will and Dawn.We pray you will be as happy as you were on your wedding day. 



We always have much to be thankful for when we spend time with our grandson.  We have the most interesting experiences with him. (More about his later...I'll be doing a series of posts about Camp Paw-Paw & GiGi)


Yesterday was National Dog Day, so I'd be remiss if I didn't thank G-d for our little Doxie.  She is a faithful friend, and a vicious watch dog (she is a biter).  This is a picture of her on the living room couch (which she is forbidden to get on....but oh well!) She deserves all the spoiling we give her.  She is blind, so we indulge her a lot.  Mr. Spoiler does it more than me, but that's just how he rolls.



I'm thankful for the new solar lights Mr. Spoiler put up along our front walk way yesterday.


And I'm thankful for this beautiful painting, frame, and banner donated to our synagogue.  





Thankful Thursday is my day to focus on and be thankful for all of the good things in my life.

What are you thankful for this week?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
Janis with Sunday Stillness

THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA

 Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life 
  All Things Bright and Beautiful Link-Up



 Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Thursday  Favorite Things

Friendship Friday 
  Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women   
STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING

PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS

 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.