Friday, August 7, 2015

Thankful Thursday -There's No Place Like Home



I am so deeply grateful for our home.  I found the sign while thrift shopping this week, and I couldn't agree more, could you? 

Don't you think a woman's home is a reflection of her heart?  I love just being at home because it's a place of peace, and this sign (another thrift store find) is important to me.  I prize peace as one of the greatest gifts I've received from G-d.


The sign is a reminder to always say things in a loving, kind, and soft-spoken way.  

Here are a few other things in my home that reflect my heart.




The sign says "ALL IS WELL" and the key is to remind me that Yeshua has given me the keys to the Kingdom.

This bird cage came from Dayspring, and it has brought me so much  JOY ! ! !  I love clipping things to it that bring me delight.

I found a wonderful graphic about gratitude at the Graphics Fairy site this week.   I'm grateful for this wonderful, giving internet friend who shares so much to inspire me to be creative.

You can download it (in different colors) at this link: 
http://thegraphicsfairy.com/free-hand-sketched-wreath-printable/

I've been focused on some pretty serious subjects lately. My word for this year is LISTEN, and I'm beginning to feel like the prophet Jeremiah.  It's not easy to write those kind of posts, but it's what G-d has been speaking to me about.  I'm grateful that I can hear His voice.



Thankful Thursday is my weekly blog discipline to pause and be thankful for all of the wonderful things in my life.  What are you thankful for this week?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at :



Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
Janis with Sunday Stillness

THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA

 Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life 

  All Things Bright and Beautiful Link-Up

 Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Thursday  Favorite Things

Friendship Friday 
  Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
 Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger

STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING
PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS

 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.