Friday, April 21, 2017

Sabbath Music - The Cure


Greetings Gail-Friends.  Don't you feel like running through fields of flowers?  Well, I'm assuming your weather is as good as mine.  Here in Central Florida, it has been gorgeous with temps in the low 80's and a warm sea breeze.  The Golden Cottage Garden is bursting with color:





Life is good in the Golden neighborhood!

We had a wonderful eight days of Passover and I posted photos of our seder in yesterday's POST. In another POST  I shared my recipe for sugar-free Latzah Matzah Chocolate Bark.

Today is preparation day, so I'm getting ready for the Erev Shabbat service tonight and a restful Sabbath tomorrow.  I'll be painting more rocks to spread joy and happiness to the people who find them.   You can read about that HERE.  

We'll also be out in G-d's beautiful world enjoying His creation.  There's nothing like nature to rejuvenate us physically, mentally and spiritually.  I might even run through a flowery meadow, or two.  

Here's a song I heard on the radio recently.  It's a bit different from the type of music I enjoy, but the lyrics speak volumes:  The Cure by Unspoken.

Gail-Friends, I pray you have a blessed, restful and worshipful Sabbath.

***********

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:




Spiritual Sundays     Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.