Friday, May 11, 2018

Sabbath Music - Ma Navu



Greetings, Gail-Friends!  I have a beautiful song for your Sabbath. Ma Navu is Hebrew for "How Beautiful" and is sung by Barry and Batya Wooten  Ma Navu

I have Israel on my mind and heart today due to the bombings this week.  Please join me in praying for the peace of Jerusalem.

Enjoy your Sabbath rest and have a good week.


I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
  Spiritual Sundays  GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY     Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up     
    Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday 
Sunday Thoughts Link-Up
 OVER THE MOON LINKY PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.