Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Pray About Everything?


Do you find it hard to pray about the little things in your life?

It took me a long time to learn that God cares about every detail of our lives. 

 

Trials such as dead batteries, job searches, and even duct tape have taught me that He cares about every single detail of my life, and I share the stories to encourage you to pray about every problem you face, too.

Golden Moments,  is a collection of short, personal stories about God working in my daily life. I hope that my struggles and prayers will inspire you to see God working in the small, everyday happenings of your own life...and that you'll be encouraged to pray about everything.

 

Golden Moments has been enjoyed by both male and female readers and is available online through Amazon.  If you're an Amazon Prime member, shipping is free!


If you live in the continental U.S., you may purchase the book from me directly by sending an email to gggolden77@gmail. Cost:  $6.00 (plus  $3.00 S/H) 
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.