Friday, May 4, 2018

Sabbath Music - May You Shine




This beautiful song, May You Shine by Zemer Levav,  is based on several Scriptures that are perfect for meditation on Shabbat.

But those who can discern will shine like the brightness of heaven’s dome,
 and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.
(Daniel 12:3)


 For you have made Adonai, the Most High,
who is my refuge, your dwelling-place.
No disaster will happen to you,
no calamity will come near your tent;
for he will order his angels to care for you
and guard you wherever you go.
(Psalm 91:9-11 CJB)

In the road of righteousness is life;
no death is in its pathway.
(Proverbs 12:28 CJB)
                              
 The fear of Adonai is hatred of evil
 I hate pride and arrogance, evil ways and duplicitous speech.
(Proverbs 8:13)
 
I will make him who wins the victory a pillar in the Temple of my God, 
and he will never leave it.  
Also I will write on him the name of my God and the name of my God’s city, 
the new Yerushalayim coming down out of heaven from my God,
and my own new name. 
(Revelation 3:12 CJB)

And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. 
Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life;
 and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, 
according to what they had done.  
(Revelation 20:12 CJB)

 How blessed are those who wash their robes, 
so that they have the right to eat from the Tree of Life 
and go through the gates into the city!
(Revelation 22:14 CJB) 

Shabbat Shalom to you all, 
and 
May You Shine! 

~~~

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
  Spiritual Sundays  GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY     Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up     
    Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday 
Sunday Thoughts Link-Up
 OVER THE MOON LINKY PARTY!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts
    and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom! Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace and blessings to you, dear Laura. Keeping you in prayer.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.