Monday, November 25, 2019

My Newest Book - Golden Musings


Have you ever written a poem?  Until I was twenty-eight years old, I hadn't either.  My newest book, Golden Musings, is a collection of some of the poems I've written since then.  In the book, I share that first poem and the story behind how and why it was written. 

I could have titled this book Love Songs To My Savior because all of my poems have been written while worshipping, praying, meditating on the Scriptures, or while observing God's beautiful creation.    As I spend time with my Heavenly Father, the musings form in my mind, demanding to be recorded in my journal.

The process works like this:  At first, the beginning, rhythmic words of the poem waltz slowly through my mind.  Then, they dance in place until I write them down.  Once I do, a new line dances through.

I pray these musings will bless you, dear Gail-Friends, and I encourage you to write your thoughts, and His words to you, in your own journal.

Golden Musings can be purchased in print or as an e-book HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.