Thursday, April 26, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 4

And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us:
And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.(I John 5:14-15)

Thank You, Father, for this wonderful promise.  As I pray for my children, I am confident that the desires of my heart for them come from Your own heart.  They are Your will because they are based on Your Holy Word.  Therefore, I know You will answer these petitions with a yes.

Thank You for the wise woman who taught me the glory of these verses.  I will never forget her face, lit with so much joy as she quoted these verses to me, and encouraged me to memorize them and pray confidently for my children.  Her faith in You inspired me to follow her example as a mother.  

Thank you, Father, for the confidence of answered prayer for my daughters.  What a comfort it is to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.