Wednesday, April 25, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 3

If I regard iniquity in my heart,  the L-rd will not hear me.  (Psalm 66:18)

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139:23-24)

Father, I pray to be aware of any disappointment, resentment, or unforgiveness in my heart toward my children, their spouses, or anyone else in my life today.  I know sin blocks the connection between You and me.  Make me aware of any unrest in my heart regarding anyone.

Help me remember that fear is a lack of faith in You, and to continually cast all my cares on You.  I want my heart to pure before You, so that You will hear me, and so that I can hear Your voice.

Thank You for Your patience with me as Your child, and for Your tender love and care.  Thank You for the blood of Yeshua that atones for my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.