Monday, April 30, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 9


I have not stopped giving thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;  I keep asking the G-d of our L-rd  Yeshua the Messiah, the glorious Father, to give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you will have full knowledge of Him:  I pray that He will give light to the eyes of your hearts, so that you will understand the hope to which he has called you, and what rich glories there in the inheritance He has promised His people.  And how surpassingly great is His power to work in us who trust Him according to the working of His mighty power.  (Ephesians 1:16-19)


That G-d would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; that Yeshua may dwell in your hearts by faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Yeshua which passes knowledge, that you might be filled with all the fulness of G-d. 
(Ephesians 3:16-19) 

Father, help me to remember how important it is be thankful for my beloved ones.  They are a gift, a wonderful gift.  I thank you that each one has professed faith that Yeshua is the Messiah and have been baptized.  I thank you that Your Word has been sown in their hearts.  I thank you that they are self-supporting and family oriented, with strong marriages.  

Father, I pray that I would not forget to pray for them daily.

I pray they will all have a spirit of wisdom and revelation to understand what is theirs as believers in Yeshua and they will have full knowledge of Him.  I pray they will have revelation of the reason You have called them into Your Kingdom.  I pray they will walk in their gifts and callings.

I pray they will have revelation of the many benefits of being in Your family and of obedience to Your mitzvot, and of the great power of Your Spirit living inside them.  I pray they will walk daily in that power, and have revelation of Your love and  the power of being rooted and grounded in that love.


I'm linking up today to Grati-Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.