Monday, October 1, 2018

Another "Comment" Apology





To anyone who has left a comment over the last month or so:

For some reason, Blogger is not allowing me to respond to your comments, so please don't think I'm ignoring you.  I've been trying to find a solution, but so far, unable to do so.

Please accept my apology, and please do continue to comment.  I can see your comments now, so progress has been made.

I will continue to work toward a solution.

I value you as my readers and hope you will pray with me that this problem will be resolved soon.

Shalom and blessings to you all, dear Gail-Friends.

Gail

***Update - after hours of searching Google Help and trying all kinds of tricks, I finally fixed it.  It's not functioning as it did before, but it is workable.  So, thank you for your prayers, Gail-Friends, and praises to our Heavenly Father for his guidance and provision.  Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.