Friday, October 26, 2018

Sabbath Music - The Diamond Turns


Greetings, Gail-Friends!  I've been on a vacation to the Great Smokey Mountains and had a wonder-full time.  So much beauty!  I'll tell you all about it next week and share some of the gorgeous color we saw.

Here's a song for your Sabbath enjoyment.  The Diamond Turns by Paul Wilbur
Oh, how I love this song because it leads me to deep and refreshing worship.  This is a lay-on-your-face song.  Imagine it, Gail-Friends . . . one day we will see Him face to face.  Oh, how I long for that glorious day!  We will all cry, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!"  We'll all have "golden" harps, and we'll sing The Song of Moses and the Song of the Lamb! 

I pray you all have a good Shabbos and a wonder-full week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.