Friday, November 2, 2018

Sabbath Music - A Rich Young Man (Simple Living)

**
Greetings, Gail-Friends!  I've had a busy, busy week.  We're doing a big renovation at Golden Cottage, so I've been focused on that.  Hopefully, I will do a Thankful Thursday post next week about our trip to the Great Smoky Mountains.  I haven't even had time to look at my photos since we returned from vacation.  I'll also share a bit about my new office/creativity room. I'm looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow because I am weary.

I hope you vote on Tuesday and pray that you will vote through the lens of the Word of God.  Here are a couple of good videos from David Barton of WallBuilders about that.

Should I vote and who should I vote for?

Do you feel like you're voting for the lesser of two evils? 

Our ability to vote is a sacred right and one we must take very seriously.  This quote caught my eye this week: “We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King


But, the Sabbath is coming at sundown, and I will be putting all of that aside to worship Adonai and be renewed and refreshed in body and spirit.  I hope you will, too.  I'll be sitting on my porch tomorrow with my Bible, my coffee, and my journal . . . praising Him.  I'll also be watching the beautiful painted buntings who have returned to Golden Cottage Garden for the winter.


I just discovered this song (and the group) in the past week, and love it.  Enjoy!

A Rich Young Man (Simple Living) by Keith and Kristyn Getty

** graphic from MiYah Music on Facebook used by permission



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.