Friday, April 5, 2019

Sabbath Music - Amazing Grace

graphic from MiYah music used by permission

I'm preparing for Shabbat this afternoon and looking forward to a restful, worship-full day ahead.  The song, Amazing Grace is a perfect meditation for this day.  This rendition by the Soweto Gospel Choir gives me glory bumps (aka chill bumps).  I don't think you can listen to it and not want to raise your hands in praise.  So, just do it!!!  Stand up! Raise your hands and thank Him for saving you!

Let's meditate on the grace that drew us to Yeshua our Messiah and His Torah of LIFE!!!!    Let's worship him and praise Him SEVEN TIMES TODAY!!  I was reading this verse today in Psalm 119:164(CJB)


I praise you seven times a day
because of your righteous rulings.
 Those who love your Torah have great peace;
nothing makes them stumble.

I thought,  SEVEN times - Wow!  Could I do that?  YES, I CAN because I have been so blessed "because of His Torah and Yeshua's blood!"  It's easy peasy if you do it like this:
  1. when I wake up
  2. at breakfast
  3. mid-morning
  4. at lunch
  5. mid-afternoon
  6. at dinner
  7. at bedtime
    HAVE A BLESSED SABBATH, GAIL-FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.