Friday, April 19, 2019

Sabbath Music - Passover


Today, we have a double blessing.  Shabbat AND Passover begin at sundown.  Are you ready?  Are you attending a seder?   We're having one at the synagogue tomorrow.

Here's a Passover Playlist for your listening pleasure.


I pray for eyes and ears to open to the truths of the Passover seder.  I'll never forget my first seder when I saw Yeshua in the matzah.  That was the beginning of my journey to Messianic Judaism.

You can learn about Passover by clicking on the Passover link on the right side of this blog.


Since we celebrate Passover for eight  seven** days, I won't be posting during that time.  Chag Pesach Sameach and Shabbat Shalom to you, Gail-Friends.

graphic used by permission from A Little Perspective on Facebook

**my mistake (I must've been thinking of Chanukah, Gail-Friends!  (Laughing at my self.)

 

I sometimes share my posts with these friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.