Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thankul Thursday - My Crown & More Good News



I'll never forget the first time I saw my grandson's little face on the sonogram.  My heart filled to overflowing with LOVE and JOY!!  Did you know they have 3D color sonograms now?  I found this image on Bing.com of a baby laughing in the womb.  You have to see it - a photo of the baby before and after birth Oh, Gail-Friends!  Isn't this amazing? 

Did you know I have a crown, Gail-Friends?  

 See the source image

You might have one, too.  Proverbs 17:6 says so:

 Grandchildren are the crown of the aged.

I'm so thankful for my grandson - my (nine-year-old)crown from Adonai.  He's such a JOY!  

 
my crown at age 5 or 6

I prayed for him a long, long time before he came into this world. His mother, Amanda, miscarried four little ones before Jonathan arrived.  We'll see those precious ones in heaven one day (my other crowns).  I'm praying for a granddaughter now!  

And good news --  I could  be getting another crown!!!  After nine, long years, Amanda said she's ready to have another baby and hopes for a girl! I can understand her reluctance to go through another pregnancy. After four miscarriages and a three-day labor with Jonathan, plus the fact that he was NOT a good sleeper, anybody would be reluctant.  Amanda never slept through the night till she was six years old!  I think it took me about twenty years to make up for the sleep deprivation she caused me!  But, she was worth it for sure.  Anyway,  I'm on top of the world, and pray it happens soon.  I told her that diet has an impact on what gender your baby will be.  Who knew?  Such good news, and you can read about it  HERE

 ~~~~~~

Praise the Lord!  Halleuyah!  Just look at all of the good news this week, Gail-Friends!

The movie, Unplanned, is having a tremendous impact:   Almost 100 abortion clinic workers seek to leave the industry after seeing Unplanned


Conceived in rape, former Miss Pennsylvania shares why every human life deserves protection.  Read the story HERE

Florida's House passes pro-life bill requiring parental consent for abortion.  Read the story HERE.  

I'm so thankful for these steps forward in the fight to save the little ones.

Please join me in praying for more states to pass pro-life laws and for more babies to saved.  

Pray for the pro-life workers.

Pray for Roe v Wade to be overturned.

Pray for the girls and women who suffer anxiety, depression, and other mental torment from having an abortion to find the forgiveness and peace that Adonai offers through Yeshua, our Savior..

Many of the pro-life clinics show girls and women a sonogram of their little one, and this has a huge impact on their decision to keep the baby.  This color 3D image, mentioned above, should be even more successful.  Thank you, God, for this innovation!

Blessings to you, Gail-Friends, and I'd love to hear any good news you've had this week.

  I sometimes share my posts with these friends:






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.