Friday, May 17, 2019

Sabbath Music - As Long As I Breathe




Shabbat blessings to you all, Gail-Friends.  I pray your Shabbat is full of worship, rest, and the joy of rejuvination of being out in God's beautiful creation.  How long has it been since you lay in the grass and looked up at the clouds?  It's been a long time for me, but this graphic** (above) inspires me to do just that.

There is so much beauty in the earth.  Go out and enjoy it.  Let's worship Him and thank Him for that beauty and that we're alive to see it.

If you can't be outside tomorrow, you can see His beautiful creations in this video:


As Long As I Breathe by Zemer Levav

I really love her music and encourage you to support her music ministry.  Zemer Levav

Shabbat Shalom Y'all.

** graphic used by permission from MiYah Music on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.