Friday, May 31, 2019

Sabbath Music - Come Lift Up Your Sorrows

**


I've talked with some hurting people this past week.  This song is a good one for the Sabbath, especially if you're going through hard times.  I pray you'll take his special day to meditate  on the Scripture in the graphic above and on the words of this song:

Come Lift Up Your Sorrow by Michael Card

This song is new to me, but the message is a "golden" moment message for someone today.  I pray it ministers to you.

Have a blessed Sabbath, Gail-Friends, and I pray you'll find peace and rest . . . and the JOY that awaits you as you draw near to HIM.


~~
** graphic used by permission of A Little Perspective on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.