Friday, May 10, 2019

Sabbath Music - Enter His Gates


Sabbath Greetings To You All.

This graphic expresses my heart.  I just have to praise Him for all He's brought me through and hope I can encourage others that He will use every hard experience for good.  Sometimes it takes a long time to see that good and the purpose.  I promise -- one day you'll see it if you stay faithful to Him.  He will see you through.

I love this song - Enter His Gates by Steve McConnell.  It's so perfect for the Sabbath.  We have our service on Friday nights, and many are tired from a long day.  My prayer is always that the songs I choose will encourage, lift up, and renew strength for those who attend.  This one always does that for me, and I hope it will bless you today. 

Good Shabbos to you all, dear Gail-Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.