Friday, August 30, 2019

Sabbath Music - Till the Storm Passes By






We are preparing for Shabbat and for a hurricane.  Please pray with us that Dorian will head out into the open waters eastward and away from land.  As I've been preparing, I keep hearing this song in my head.  I remember going through a big storm years ago, sitting in my rocking chair with my precious baby girl, Melissa, in my arms.  The storm was crashing all around, but my heart was at peace as I sang this song:  Till the Storm Passes By. 
And when the song finishes, just let the playlist go.  You'll hear some wonderful songs to encourage you and lead you to worship our wonderful Heavenly Father.

Let me know if I can pray for you, Gail-Friends, and have a safe and blessed Shabbat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.