Tuesday, December 1, 2020

8 Days of Hanukkah and Christmas, too!

 

 
 
My new book, 8 Days of Hanukkah and Christmas, too! includes daily reflections for the eight days of Hanukkah along with lots of full-color photos, songs, instructions for playing dreidel, and some of my yummy recipes.  I'll be sharing some things in the book in the days ahead.  
 
This new book is available on Amazon as a paperback or an e-book!  Or you may purchase a paperback copy from me through my Gail-Friends store.
 
How did a Southern Baptist girl who celebrated Christmas come to be a Messianic Jew who celebrates Hanukkah? Well, that’s a long story for another book. But briefly, one day I got on my knees and prayed for God to show me if I was really, truly following HIM. I prayed, “I don’t want to follow a religion, a denomination, a teacher, or a preacher. I want to know that I am following You and Your Ways.” I never imagined how God would answer that prayer.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.