Sunday, December 27, 2020

He's Been Faithful To Me!

 

Today's song is He's Been Faithful to Me by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - please listen to the words and remember all the times He's been faithful to you and Praise HIM!!!

This song always makes me cry. as I remember all the times God has been faithful to me.  I have many of them recorded in my prayer journal.  I write them down because when troubles come along, it's easy to forget all the things He's done over the seventy years of my life.

This is a good thing to do daily - make a list of all the things God has done for you.  A good start is:

He covered me in my mother's womb
He gave me LIFE!!
I can see
I can walk
I can talk
I can hear
I have strength
Food on the table
A roof over my head

You get the idea, right?

It's a good practice to list at least three things you're thankful for every day.  I have a little green notebook by my bed, and I make my list before I go to sleep.  It's good to count your blessings as you lie down, and when you wake during the night, too.  Those things are part of His faithfulness to us.  Everything comes by His loving hand.

I believe the next two weeks are critical to the future of America.  Evil forces are working to steal the election from President Trump.  We who believe in Adonai as the Almighty One Who Works Wonders and Miracles are doing battle with those evil forces through prayer, praise, and doing our duty as citizens of our beloved country.  

As a part of this battle, I'm going to posting updates about this battle along with prayers and praise songs.  The enemy of our souls hates praise.  He has to flee when we resist him with God's Word and words of praise to Adonai and Yeshua. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.