Friday, April 6, 2018

Sabbath Music - Ani Ma'amim Mashiach



 Today is the eighth day of Passover, so we are still mindful of  ADONAI's commandment to observe this important festival.  What a blessing it is to have two Sabbaths combine with this holiday.  It's a double, no triple, blessing, right?

At our Seder on Sunday, we didn't have room to dance :(    But we will tonight!  So I'll have my dancing shoes on.  I found this video on Youtube of a dance done at a Passover Seder.  The song is Ani Ma'amim (I Believe) - aka Mashiach by Jonathan Settel. The dance is very lively and JOY-FULL and those dancers are moving fast.  (I remember back when I could move that fast.)

The song is praising Yeshua our Messiah and I don't know how anybody can hear it without dancing.  When my daddy used to hear a good song, he'd jump up and say, "I've just got to cut a step!"  That's how I feel when I hear this song.  ENJOY!  And take JOY in the gift of Messiah's willingness to be our Passover Lamb and shed His blood for us.

HALELUYAH TO THE LAMB!

~~~

 I sometimes share my posts with these friends:
  Spiritual Sundays  GRAND Social      Modest Mom Monday Link-up      The Art of Homemaking Mondays
   BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY     Share Your Cup Wednesday Wordless Wednesdays    Classical Homemaking Link-Up     
    Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life  Paula's Weekend No Rules Blog Party Friendship Friday 
Sunday Thoughts Link-Up
 OVER THE MOON LINKY PARTY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.