Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fight for America Today

Today is a day of war in the spiritual realm, and we who believe in Adonai have our marching orders.   

This three-minute video is from David Barton of Wallbuilders about the importance of voting Biblical values:   Should I Vote and Who Should I Vote For?

and this Wallbuilders video is also helpful - I Feel Like I'm Voting for the  Lesser of Two Evils.

 

Our part is to Vote, yes, but we also have spiritual responsibilities:

We, as believers in God, are not to operate in the ways of the world.  God showed me this verse many years ago, and it has been my touchstone when faced with a serious battle in my life.  As it relates to this mid-term election, I meditate on this verse like this:

 Some trust in horses (dirty tricks, etc.)

 and some trust in chariots (money, bribes, polls, etc.) 

but we will trust in the

 Name of Adonai Elohim. 

(Psalm 20:8)

And this passage details the armor we are to use in our spiritual battles:

Ephesians 6:10-18 (KJV)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

This verse is also on my heart today:

I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also  (I Corinthians 14: 15)


Pray before and after you vote.  Pray while at the polling place.  Use your spiritual weapons.  Talk to people in line with you and speak the Word of God as He gives you the opportunity.  

The line was long when I voted early, and the man behind me struck up a conversation about the state of our country.  He was a conservative, like me, and we discussed many issues as the line moved slowly forward.  No one else in the line was talking, but some great seeds were sown that day.  I pray for them to bear good fruit.

I watched this video today, and it gave me chills.  Heaven's warring angels are with those who stand for righteousness and justice, so let's do our part in this fight.    A Message from the Warring Angels

~~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.