Friday, November 16, 2018

Sabbath Music - Even So






Do you long for the return of Yeshua Ha Mashiach?  I do.  It seems the world is growing more and more evil.  My heart grieves over it.  I identify with Lot whose soul was vexed over the things he saw in Sodom and Gomorrah.  I pray over my country, and the world, all day long.

I remember older believers in my life saying how they longed for His appearing.  They referred to the second coming of our Messiah.  They also would say how they longed to go on to heaven because they were world-weary.  I've begun to feel that way more and more.

Don't get me wrong . . . I love my life, and I'm grateful for every day He gives me.  I'm excited and driven by my mission:

 "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, 
immersing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Ruach ha-Kodesh
  teaching them to observe all I have commanded you."  (Matthew 28:20)

But, I long for Heaven and often say, "Come, Lord. Come quickly."  This was also the prayer of John, who wrote the vision described in the book of Revelation, and comes from Revelation 22:

"The Ruach and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!”

“The one who is testifying to these things (Yeshua) says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon!’”
Amen! Come, Lord Yeshua!

This song Even So by Paul Wilbur is based on Revelation Chapter 22, and I love to sing it and meditate on it.  I think the chapter and the song make a wonder-full meditation for Shabbat. 

Shabbat Shalom and blessings to you all, Gail-Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.