Saturday, October 3, 2015

31 Days of Garden Tours - Day 3


Continuing the tour of the first house on the Secret Garden Tour.  Today, we'll tour the tiki area.  



Wouldn't you love to enjoy a meal in this lovely setting?  Notice the outdoor kitchen beyond the table and chairs.  Looks like a pizza oven.  Nice, huh?


The butterflies were loving the flowers in this area. 



Here is a shot of the vegetable garden from the other side of the yard.  It's a big area.



A bit of whimsy.  I love this idea of making a bird house on a pitchfork.  I wonder if I can find a used/old pitchfork at a garage sale?



More beautiful vegetables growing among the flowers and birdhouses.  Love that.



I love the colors of these two plants together.  The flowers on the right are hibiscus, which bloom most of the year here in central Florida.  I'm sorry I don't know the names of the other plant, even though I have them in my own yard. My sweet husband is the gardener in the family.




Here are some more shots of the beauty and whimsy in the yard.  I love that the gardener combines formal and fun elements in this space.




These trumpet plant blooms and the bougainvillea were spectacular.



And this fern, filled with morning light, captured my heart.  Such a happy plant.




Tomorrow, we'll tour the second house on the Secret Garden Tour.  It is an older home on the riverfront in Titusville.  


~~~~~~~~~~~

 I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at:




Charlotte aSpiritual SundaysSpiritual Sundays     Janis with Sunday Stillness       THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   

MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Titus 2 Tuesday     Share Your Stuff Tuesday    TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS     

Wordless Wednesdays    Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story  Teaching What Is Good Link-Up      

 A Hope in Every Season Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party

 Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life

STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING     PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.