Friday, October 30, 2015

Sabbath Music - Praise Adonai


Tomorrow is the devil's holiday...and I hate it.  I hate anything to do with darkness, evil, witches, sorcery, and satan.  That's what the evil holiday is all about.  And I hate that American churches observe it.  I read an article this week that says it a whole lot better than I ever could, so I'm posting the link HERE.

I pray you will read this article, pray about it, and make the decision to leave the evil one's holiday behind.  

Instead, embrace G-d's Truth, His Sabbath, and His Holy Days.  He has given us wonderful days to celebrate, and they all glorify Him with JOY.  They are:

Shabbat (every week)
Passover
Shavuot
Rosh Hashanah
Yom Kippur
Sukkot
Hanukkah
Purim

Let's give glory to ADONAI!  

I pray you have a blessed Shabbat, filled with JOY, and worship of the one true G-d.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.