Thursday, May 24, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 30

To honor your Feasts and Festivals


And the L-rd spoke to Moses, saying,
Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them, Concerning the Feasts of the L-rd, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my Feasts.
Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; you shall do no work on that day: it is the Sabbath of the L-rd in all your dwellings.
These are the Feasts of the L-rd, even holy convocations, which you shall proclaim in their seasons.
(Leviticus 23: 1-4 and following to the end of the chapter)

Father, I thank You for leading me to the root onto which I am grafted as a believer in Yeshua Ha-Mashiach.  You are that root.  You are the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  The G-d of Israel.  You are the G-d of the Old and the New Testament of the Holy Scriptures.  You are the same yesterday, today and forever. 

I pray, Father, for my children to accept the blessings of Judaism.  I pray they will learn the beauty of Your Feasts and Festivals and observe them.  I pray they will teach these things to future generations.  As a child in a little Baptist church, I wondered and questioned why we were not with the Jews, and why we did not observe the Sabbath.  No one had an answer that satisfied my mind.  Thank You for leading me to Messianic Judaism and for the blessings You've poured into my life as I have embraced the roots of my faith.  My only regret is that I did not seek Your wisdom on these things until I was in my late 40's. 

Father, You commanded these times be observed in Leviticus 23 and said they were to be honored forever.  I pray for my future generations to obey You in this.  I pray for them to understand how Yeshua is portrayed in each of the Feasts.  I pray they will understand that Yeshua observed the  Feasts and Festivals himself, and told us to keep His commandments.  I pray for them to receive the blessings of obedience to Your commands. 

Father, I have received great blessings, insight, wisdom, and peace through observing Your Sabbath and  Your Feasts and Festivals. I desire these same blessings for my children, grandchildren, and future generations. The Feasts and Festivals are beautiful visual aids for understanding You and Your Ways.  Thank You for Your Ways and Your Blessings.  They are Life!!!

I praise You and thank You, and offer these prayers in the Mighty Name of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach.

 
 I'm linking up today to Faith Filled Friday
and Spiritual Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.